10 Moving Quotes to Get You Inspired Right Now
When you feel limited or stuck, changing your life situation isn’t possible. You don’t believe in yourself. You hate others. You assess your capabilities and think you’re not good enough to change your current situation right now. We all have been there. Lost feelings. Misery. Hatred. Jealousy. Purposeless life. You call it. What’s next? You have two choices – move on or keep living a miserable life. You can’t correct and erase the past. You can’t control other people’s minds. Restructuring your entire lifestyle isn’t easy too. But you have enough abilities, power and strength to do it. The only thing you might need right now is inspiration. Let’s be honest, strong people need inspiration too. These moving quotes that I literally live by will help you change your perception, attitude, belief and habits, and will let you find and see your inner potential.
1. “Don’t dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next. Spend your energies on moving forward toward finding the answer.” – Denis Waitley
Perfectionism is my problem. I know making mistakes isn’t the end of the world and it’s a huge experience, but still I spend tons of hours overthinking and dwelling on what I did. Honestly, sometimes I’m so afraid to commit a mistake that I’d rather step back and avoid the situation that requires some important actions. That’s why this Denis Waitley’s quote I always keep handy. These right words have always helped me in the right moment.
2. “The journey of life is like a man riding a bicycle. We know he got on the bicycle and started to move. We know that at some point he will stop and get off. We know that if he stops moving and does not get off he will fall off.” – William Golding
Shortly, never stop moving forward no matter what obstacles come your way. No one and nothing can save you, fulfill you and make you happy except you. If you give up on your goal today, you won’t be able to reach it tomorrow. It’s okay to feel weak for seconds, but only for seconds. Don’t allow yourself to moan and give up regardless of anything.
3. “I pay no attention whatever to anybody’s praise or blame. I simply follow my own feelings.” – Mozart
Mozart’s words hit the aim. Many of us spend days dwelling on what others say about us and comparing ourselves to them. This habit prevents us from moving on and reaching higher goals. It’s great when the person follows their dreams and feelings. Forget about others, focus on yourself and your life instead.
4. “There’s some real dark days where you just feel like the story is falling apart in every one. Just keep moving forward, even when you are bluffing, even when you don’t quite know what is going to happen next.” – Dan Scanlon
I’m going through the dark days right now, feeling a bit lost and depressed. I don’t exactly know what to do next. But I’m not going to stop. I do my best to move forward even without exact goals. I know that I will feel better soon and will know what to do next. I also know that if I let myself destroy my self-esteem, my dreams and my overall life, this will lead me to nowhere.
Read also – 4 Wise Ways to Correct the Past
5. “Take those chances and you can achieve greatness, whereas if you go conservative, you’ll never know. I truly believe what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger. Even if you fail, learning and moving on is sometimes the best thing.” – Danica Patrick
Enough said. Failure isn’t the best thing in life, but we can’t avoid it. The only thing we can do is change our attitude towards failures. If you know that something will make you happy or successful, or both, failure shouldn’t prevent you from achieving that goal. We’re on this earth for a very, very short time. Always, keep it in mind.
6. “Stay focused, go after your dreams and keep moving toward your goals.” – LL Cool J
Want to become a successful orator? Go after your dream and you will succeed. It doesn’t matter that you are shy or have no public skills. You will have it. Just keep working on it. Want to travel around the world? You can do it, even with a few bucks in the pocket. Don’t look for excuses. Look for opportunities. Focus on your dreams and you will achieve them one day.
7. “Your destiny is to fulfill those things upon which you focus most intently. So choose to keep your focus on that which is truly magnificent, beautiful, uplifting and joyful. Your life is always moving toward something.” – Ralph Marston
Feel your destiny in your heart and allow it to lead you in life. Ignore all the negative things that can turn your life to hell. Trust me, negativity has a huge power and I faced this power during my college years. Everyone was sad and depressed. No money. Hard projects. Early wake-ups. I made a big mistake allowing negative people and things change my mindset. It took me a few months then to focus on beautiful, positive and happy things that surround us each day.
8. “You are always a student, never a master. You have to keep moving forward.” – Conrad Hall
Never stop learning. Read books. Travel. Master different arts. Ask questions. You can’t know everything. No one can. Every person knows something the other has no idea of. You are not stupid, if you can’t do something.
9. “The only thing a person can ever really do is keep moving forward. Take that big leap forward without hesitation, without once looking back. Simply forget the past and forge toward the future.” – Alyson Noel
Like any of you, I’ve committed tons of terrible mistakes. I recognize them. I remember them, and sometimes even dwell on them. What’s the point? Any! I know I can’t correct the past. I feel guilty for some of those mistakes because I realize that my life could be a lot different if I didn’t make them. I also realize that looking back isn’t the way out. It just prevents me from enjoying the present moment. Live in the present and don’t look back. Alyson Noel’s words will inspire you to move forward regardless of life difficulties.
10. “People can be more forgiving than you can imagine. But you have to forgive yourself. Let go of what’s bitter and move on.” – Bill Cosby
It’s not easy to say sorry when you are wrong or right. Pride ruins relationships. Anger can destroy your soul. The art of forgiving is hard to master, but it’s well worth the effort. Start with yourself. Forgive yourself today. Then, forgive those who hurt you. Forgive everyone. You won’t believe how fantastic you will feel tomorrow.
We are all human beings who tend to feel lost at some point in life. Dwelling on the past will get you nowhere, while moving forward will help you live your dream life. What matters most is your present life. Walk away from your past life and don’t focus on your future. Inspire yourself to reach higher goals and allow yourself to be happy right now. You deserve it!